If you spot a problem around town, it’s important that you report it as soon as possible.  Fly-tipping, uneven paving, overflowing bins are all things that no-one likes walking past, and the sooner we know about these things, the sooner we can fix them.

  • Street light broken
  • Street bin full
  • Broken paving

These things are the responsibility of Telford & Wrekin Borough Council.  Click the button below to go to the reporting page on their website.

Click to Report
  • Street litter
  • Bollard broken
  • Dirty street sign

We look after these items in the Wellington area, please click the button below to provide details of the problem.

Click to Report